TheHappySharpie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay! One Other!

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay! One Other! Empty Roleplay! One Other!

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

One more. Please pick any plot. Must be experienced. And pick for me?
ariscool.com/RenesmeeCCxD
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Roleplay! One Other! Empty Re: Roleplay! One Other!

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I'll join ;D
hmm..picking for you.. ;P one sec!
Katelyn & Teal ;]
Pick for me?
airscool.com/-RazorrSharpxD
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Dawn and Mitchell.
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Okay cool..so plots,um,I have some on goSupermodel;
http://gosupermodel.com/profiles/diary.jsp?id=1211485

orrr this has somee;
ariscool.com/harryplotter
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm

You were 14 and just found out your pregnant. Your 16 year old boyfriend refused to help you out and support you,he just dumped you and left. Since you don't believe in abortion,you had the baby and moved out a few years later when you were 16. You & Your bestfriend[boy] live together now,he's always helping you out and has been there for you since you found out you were pregnant years ago,he was the first one you told. Now,your 18,your child is now almost 4 and your trying to figure out what to do with your life while struggling with you falling hard for your best friend.
Ownage to; Match_
This one Very Happy
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

sounds good :]
Who starts? ;P
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 pm

You can start ;P
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm

fineee...xDD
=====
Dawn had just climbed out of bed,waking up to the sound of a screaming 3 and a half year old. She quickly brushed through her hair and sighed,looking in the mirror. She looked like a hot mess. She walked down the hallway to her daughter's room,Lilianne. She picked up the screaming child and set Lilianne on her hip. She walked down the hallway and into the kitchen where she put her kid into a high chair,then started to make her a small bowl of Cherrios.

Mitchell was passed out on the couch just in his jeans. He usually didn't wear a shirt around the house,just because. ;P He had been up all night playing video games because he couldn't sleep. He had fallen asleep roughly 4 hours ago.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Katelyn woke up to her 4 year old daughter jumping on her bed yelling, "Momma! Get up!" She sighed and got up as her daughter got down. She watched as Sophie ran into the kitchen of the small house. She chuckled and followed her. She went to the stove and started cooking.

Teal sat at the kitchen table looking at the newspaper. He saw Dawn come in and smiled, "Morning." He said casually.
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Mitchell shifted slightly on the couch,but still remained silent and asleep. He was having another dream about Katelyn and him. He didn't know why either,he had just recently started to dream about it.

Dawn smiled and ruffled Teal's hair,"Hey stranger,"She joked and smiled. She walked to Lilianne and placed the bowl on the high chair's platform. "There you go sweetie,"She said to her daughter before walking back over to the kitchen table and taking a seat.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Katelyn finished making breakfast and gave it to Sophie. She left her to eat her eggs and went into the room Mitchell was in. She watched him sleeping and smiled to herself. She didn't know why, but her heart skipped a beat when she saw him and her stomach filled up with butterflies.

Teal smiled and looked at Lilianne, then Dawn, "I'm thinking about getting a job." He said.
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Mitchell turned slightly when Katelyn walked in the room and sat up. He looked at her and smiled slightly,"Oh. Hey beautiful,"He said and chuckled as he fixed his bed head hair. He stood up and stretched,then looked at her again,"Whasup hot mama?"He asked,jokingly,and smiled. He walked over to her and gave her a hug.

Dawn smiled and nodded,"That's awesome,"She said and grinned. She really needed to get a job,but to get a steady job that paid well she would have to go to college and college meant no time to hang out with Lilianne. She was at a roadblock.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Katelyn laughed and hugged back. She could feel something in her heart, like it feels like it flipped over. She blushed deeply, and tried not to show it. Just then, Sophie ran into the room.

Teal nodded, "Then we could pay for it ourselves and pay back our friends." He said. Their friends and family all helped them with paying for the apartment.
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Mitchell chuckled and looked down at Sophie. "Aw,hey cutie,"He said and picked up the little girl,tickling her with his free hand. He smiled and looked at Katelyn,"Anything planned today?"He asked and grinned.

Dawn sighed and nodded,"Yeah I know. I seriously love them for doing that.."She said and sighed,"I need to get a job too,but that means Lilianne with be in daycare all day.."She said and frowned,looking over at her bay girl who was eating.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiLovato20 Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Match_ wrote:Mitchell chuckled and looked down at Sophie. "Aw,hey cutie,"He said and picked up the little girl,tickling her with his free hand. He smiled and looked at Katelyn,"Anything planned today?"He asked and grinned.

Dawn sighed and nodded,"Yeah I know. I seriously love them for doing that.."She said and sighed,"I need to get a job too,but that means Lilianne with be in daycare all day.."She said and frowned,looking over at her bay girl who was eating.

Katelyn shrugged, "Nothing planned." She smiled at Sophie.

Teal nodded, "I know. Or our friends could watch her for a little bit?"
DemiLovato20
DemiLovato20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down