TheHappySharpie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay someone?

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay someone? Empty Roleplay someone?

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

I don't really have any plot ideas but if you've read The Mortal Instruments series I'd love to do something related to it.
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Roleplay someone? Empty Re: Roleplay someone?

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I'll join :]
I havn't read the Mortal series though..or atleast I don't think..xDD
what's the first book? hahaa
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Kay we'll need a plot... And the first book is City of Bones. It doesn't seem to be very popular except for at my school.....
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 pm

ohhh..
noppe,haven't read it. sorry!

hmm..as far as plots i have some from my gsm acccount;
http://gosupermodel.com/profiles/diary.jsp?id=1211485

or i this has a few good ones;
ariscool.com/harryplotter
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Let's use this plot...

-boys POV-
After having a crush on your best friend for years and years you finally come out and tell her
that you love her. You think you're about to get rejected, you think that you're about to lose
your best friend when oddly....she kisses you. She's had the same exact crush for years, and
well now is your chance to get her as yours. So you start this amazing relationship. One night
your girlfriend goes to a party and you can't go, the next morning about 3 in the morning, you
get a phone call. Your girlfriend was the victim of a horrible horrible accident. Well it
really wasn't an accident, but you don't know that until you get there. Her best friend tells
you that she was walking out of the party and was walking backwards and tripped over
something; your girlfriend's hand. She was found lying in a bush nearly beaten to death. They
found the jerk who did it. The star football player, Ted Stevens, hot shot and you know for a
fact has always had a thing for your girlfriend. His thoughts are "head cheerleader should
date football captain" well when he shared that with her your girlfriend told him h^ll no and
that she was in love with....you. Ted punched her then and she cried out so he hit her again
then he forced himself on her....and well the hardest part for you is the fact that he raped
her. He then beat her some more hoping that when she woke up she wouldn't remember who did it,
and when she fell unconscious he put her in the bushes to hide her. You're angry, you want to
kill this guy for hurting her like this. You want to take a bat to his skull and hit him as
many times as he hit your girlfriend and then twenty more times for stealing her virginity.
That's right she was a virgin up to that point, and she was planning on waiting for you. Well
too bad the police got to him first, you think he got off too easy. Just after you're informed
about all that your girlfriend wakes up and you're admitted to see her. She's a mess, you still
love her, but she's all messed up now. Not only badly bruised with broken bones, but mentally
too. It hurts you to see her like this, and you really don't but you know you have to be there
for her. Can you help her get over this tragedy? And what happens when you guys go back to school and the whole school blames her for getting their star football player arrested when it
wasn't her fault?
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm

sounds good :]
hmm..pick my people please? :]
ariscool.com/-RazorrSharpxD
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

You be Mitchell and Reflection, I'm going to be Clary ( Look at avatar for pic.) and you pick my guy?

ariscool.com/bella0110
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm

alright!

hmm..you be..Zack :]
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Alrighty let's start...I guess from where the girls wake up and the guys come in to see them. \

Clary sat up with a groan, her eyes fluttering open. She was hurting, bruised and broken. " Where's Mitchell?" she asked the nurse who rushed over as she woke. " I don't care about anything else right now, I need to see Mitchell."

Zack paced nervously in the waiting room wondering when Reflection would wake up. He'd been here since he'd known what had happened just waiting.
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

got it!

Mitchell looked up as a nurse came into the waiting room where he was vigorously pacing. He nodded and followed the nurse into Clary's room. He walked over to her bedside and bit his lip,"Oh my god...Clary.."He said and looked at her. She was all bruised and broken.

Reflection woke up suddenly and she took a deep breath as she stared up at the pale white ceiling. She looked over at the nurse who was checking all the monitors and what not,"Where's Zack? I need Zack,"She said as she tired to sit up but ended up laying back down.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Clary looked up at him. " Mitchell!" She wanted to reach up and throw her arms around him but there was a slight tug from IVs stuck into her hands and arms when she tried to raise them. She wanted to tell him that everything was alright, that she was alright and get rid of that look on his face but she couldn't. She was terrified.

Zack looked up and saw a nurse walking towards him. He followed her back to Reflection's room and stopped beside her bed. " Oh my god....Reflection..." he whispered when he saw her. She was bruised all over and broken looking, her body was swollen in several spots and her blonde hair was matted to her face and neck with blood.
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Match_ Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Mitchell bit his lip and took her hand in his,"It's gonna be okay Clary,I'm here,"He said. He looked at her battered body,swollen,some places bloody. He couldn't believe someone would have done this to her of all people. Clary was the sweetest,nicest girl he knew.

Reflection looked up as Zack walked in the room. She smiled slightly,"Hey Zack,"She said,pretending like everything was great. It wasn't great though. She was in pain and she knew that Zack could tell by her condition.
Match_
Match_

Back to top Go down

Post  claryfrayforever Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Zack took her hand mumbling her name over and over. He'd been afraid she might never wake up, but he planned to not admit that. He wanted to cry, even though must guys didn't cry, but he had to at least look tough for Reflection. He felt anger rising in him. " Who did this to you?" ( I don't remember what the plot said but we'll say the guys don't know...)

Clary nodded. She felt safe with him here but she was still scared. She was scared because of what he had done to her. She was scared about what was going to happen now. She was scared to tell anyone exactly what had happened, she felt embaressed, taken advantage of, and strangly ashamed.
claryfrayforever
claryfrayforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down